19th December 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?

Hello Everyone,

From where should I do my Summer Training or Summer Internship?

This question is going in my mind and thats why I had landed on the right place..

Related Questions:
24th December 2014, 09:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?

Summer Internship and Training:

This is the part of B.Tech or any other Technical course which everyone has to complete in order to get the degree or you can also do this training to improve your Technical skills.
You have two options
1) Internship
2) Training

Internship:
There are very less chances to do internship for a few weeks from a Top company.
and you did not mention any branch so it is more difficult to suggest something.
So first step to you is to find the companies in your field and interest.
Like if you are from IT field then Directi, Flipkart etc. offers 2 months training for B.Tech students.
If you are from Mechanical or civil then Mahindra and L&T are some good companies.
You need to select companies in order to your interest and branch.
Second step is to apply in these companies, in order to do this you should send a resume to company and they will reply to you. Chances are more if you have any reference in your resume and your resume is attracted to recruitment team of that company.

You can send your resume to DRDO,IITs,IIITs or other organisations if they are providing internship/training. For this you need to be updated on their websites and send resume to Lab Heads

Training:
To do 4-6 weeks training there are various institutes and companies offering summer training program but they will take some fees(5000-8000) from you and at the completion of training you will be awarded with a certificate and a project letter.

If you are from IT/ECE field HP(www.hpesindia.com) and Microsoft(www.mtacertification.com) are some good options.

You can also refer to local training institutes in cities like Jetking.
HP also provide training to Mechanical and Civil engineering students in some courses.
To do training from any local company or Govt plants you can visit to the companies and apply to trainings like AIR, BSNL, ACC.
25th December 2014, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?

You should have mentioned your branch of engineering, i.e, the domain of your B.E/B.Tech course. This is because there are different opportunities for different branches of engineering and suggesting training in a particular field which may not be linked to your domain will be useless for you. Hence, kindly comment below with the branch of your engineering and we will provide you with all the necessary details.
Note :- Public Sector Units give training to various branches of engineering. SO you can opt for PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?