7th November 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of eCommerce Management in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai. I don't know how can I apply for this internship? Can you please let me know about this?

8th November 2019, 03:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Hindustan Unilever Limited,
Unilever House,
B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 22 5043 3000

You can check the below website to get more details about this Internship.
https://www.unilever.com/
8th November 2019, 03:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

To apply for an eCommerce Management internship at Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai you have to visit their website www.unilever.com. You will get an option of applying now there. Click on this option and click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for the internship is 18th October 2019 for an eCommerce Management internship at Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai.
9th November 2019, 12:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

You can attend the walk in Interview for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai at the address mentioned below:-

Hindustan Unilever Limited
Unilever House, B. D.
Sawant Marg
Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai - 400 099

The last date to apply for eCommerce Management internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai would be 21st November 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.unilever.com for more information.
10th November 2019, 02:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Hindustan Unilever Limited-

Job Functions: Management Manufacturing

Internships available: 1 Duration: 5 months.

You can directly apply from career pages of https://www.unilever.com/. Check your eligibility before applying. Apply before it's completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?