25th February 2020, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello friends, I came to know that Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai is offering an internship of Human Resources. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can any of you kindly tell me about the procedure?

3rd March 2020, 12:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

213, Dattani prism, behind Dattani Mall, M.G road,
Papdy, Vasai West – 401202, Dist.- Palghar,
Mumbai metropolitan area, Maharashtra.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10th March, 2020.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.cerentral.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?