25th February 2020, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Human Resources which is offered by Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

27th February 2020, 01:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai?

The skills required to apply for a Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited, Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Spoken English Proficiency.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Human Resources sourcing and client interaction.

==> Candidate must know how to conduct end to end technical recruitment.

==> Candidate must have the excellent organizational and planning skills.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cerentral.com
28th February 2020, 12:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Cerentral Consultants Private Limited Mumbai :-

1) You must have good communication skill in English.

2) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10th March, 2020.
4th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have English Proficiency

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Word

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Power Point
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?