28th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Chennai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Chennai. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

31st July 2019, 02:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Chennai?

Required documents are;

A copy of resume

Passport size photographs

Mark sheet of class 10th

Mark sheet of class 12th

Mark sheet of UG/PG

Address proof like - Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN card or Driving license etc.

Experience letter (if any)

Recommendation letter (if any)
1st August 2019, 12:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Chennai?

Please find below the essential documents that are required to apply for Human Resources Internship at Kotak Mahindra Bank in Chennai.

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and Graduation.

2. Original and photocopy of any government ID proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

3. Recent passport size colored photograph.

4. Updated resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?