11th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. I want to apply for an Internship in this Bank so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

13th March 2019, 07:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Following documents are required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai:

1). Latest and updated resume,
2). Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation (all semesters),
3. Photo ID card issued by Government,
4. Photographs,
5. Covering letter,
6. Reference letter (if any).
15th March 2019, 10:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. I want to apply for an Internship in this Bank so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

At present, there are no Human Resources internship positions available in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. In general, candidates can apply for the Human Resources internship with the following documents:

Detailed Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

No Objection Certificate (if necessary)

Copies of Educational Certificates

Photograph

Experience Certificate (if any)

Covering Letter
24th May 2021, 04:01 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?