8th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in India being a Dental final year student of Sudan University?

Hi friends, I am a final year Dental student in Sudan University of Gazira. I want to do an Internship in India. So, please help me to know that how can I apply for an Internship in India. Please help me in this regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?
  2. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  3. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  5. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  6. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  11. Industries offering Internship Project to BE Chemical final year student in Northern India -- [New]
  12. What kind of Internship is available in Coal India Legal department for BBA(LLB) final year student? Is it payable?
  13. How can I apply for internship in MNC companies?
  14. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to do Internship in AIIMS for Dental student?
  16. Is there any internship available for electrical diploma student with 1 backlog in final year?
  17. How to apply for internship in civil if I am doing final year?
  18. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
15th July 2018, 11:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in India being a Dental final year student of Sudan University?

You can visit the official website of the college and check out the best professors under whom you want to do your training. Then you have to write an internship request application and send it to the professor incharge of the college. If you are eligible for their college, then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their further instructions.

Add: PO Box 407
Khartoum
Sudan
Ph: +249 (183) 796 852
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?