21st January 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?

hello
i need to get into internship but
from any government college......
i am a bds student completed 2nd year
can I do my internship from any govt.
dental hospitals???????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  2. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  5. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  6. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  8. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  13. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class
  14. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  15. How to prepare for Dental PG entrance exam? I am in 2nd year of BDS
  16. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  18. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
25th October 2017, 09:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?

First of all you have to choose the particular hospital in which you want to do the internship. Now write an application in which you have to mention the details of the training. If they have any vacancy going on them they will reply your back to check your eligibility. They will guide you further through their selection process which you have to clear successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?