2nd July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Sewage/Water treatment plant in Vizag being a M.Tech(Environment Engineering) student?

Hello
My self Rohitha sri i completed by b.tech from rvr&jc and
now pursuing my m.tech in environmental engineering at vnit nagpur ,
i would like to do summer internship in any sewage or
water treatment plan in vizag
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  3. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  6. What is the syllabus for ECE? Model question papers for Vizag steel Plant Junior Trainee jobs for ECE branch?
  7. Syllabus of Vizag Plant Junior Trainee? Previous years question papers?
  8. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. Can I have Vizag Steel Plant question papers?
  11. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  12. How to apply for Internship in Civil engineering
  13. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  14. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  15. Previous years MT mechanical papers of Vizag Steel Plant
  16. What is the ECE syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers?
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. Vizag steel plant electrical previous years question papers?
28th September 2017, 08:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Sewage/Water treatment plant in Vizag being a M.Tech(Environment Engineering) student?

First of all you have to get the permission from your college regarding the internship. Them you have to prepare a resume and send it with a NOC from your college to the HR department of the company. If they allows you for the internship then you have to appear for a personal interview and have to go through certain selection procedure in order to start your training.
22nd July 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Sewage/Water treatment plant in Vizag being a M.Tech(Environment Engineering) student?

Hi sir/ma'am,
I've done my btech biotechnology and I'm doing mtech biotechnology.
My area of interest lies in effluent and waste water treatment. So I would like to do internship internship in any sewage or
water treatment plan in vizag.
How should I do it.
And I also have current arrer and can't able to cleast it due to exam are postponed due to lockdown.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?