31st March 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in Civil engineering

I am 2nd year b-tech student and i wanna join summer trainning & internship...so How is apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  2. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  3. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  5. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  6. How to apply for Internship in Civil engineering -- [New]
  7. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  9. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  10. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  11. How to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  12. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  13. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I apply for internship in abroad after doing Civil Engineering from NIT Nagpur? Where to apply and details about the eligibility criteria?
  15. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  18. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in Civil engineering

I am a final year civil engineering student I want to do job. How I join the companies.plz give me suggestion.
2nd April 2014, 12:20 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in Civil engineering

Hello Friend !!

Its good to see your interest to shape your career right from 2nd year of B.Tech.

Let me tell you, there is nothing like applying for internship, you have to search for the available internship programs in your nearby places.

Since you are in 2nd year, most of the internships for you would be the Paid Internship Programs, where you need to pay them to get trained on their work projects.

You will get to know about the work exposure and you will find the answers for many questions which raised in these two years.

Also there will be many Civil Engineering Workshops which helps you to know about many new things which won't be available in your B.Tech syllabus.

Your practical knowledge will be increased with workshops and sessions.

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?