24th January 2023, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for one or more months training in Tata motors?

How can I apply for one or more months training in Tata motors?

31st January 2023, 10:45 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How can I apply for one or more months training in Tata motors?

As a former intern at Tata Motors (Jamshedpur) I suggest you to visit the Tata Motors plant office where you want to do your internship and submit a request letter forwarded by your Training & Placement Cell to HR (Training) of that specific plant.
23rd February 2023, 04:35 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Students get theoretical inputs in industrial training institutes for three months and are placed with dealers to get hands-on training through an OJT with Tata Motors dealers and Tata Authorized Service Stations (TASS) for nine months (and receive monthly spend as well).
24th February 2023, 10:44 PM
Antonio 2023

To apply for a one or more months training program at Tata Motors, visit their official website, go to the "Campus Connect" section, select the "Internship" option, fill in the required details, upload your resume and supporting documents, and submit your application.

Alternatively, you can contact the Human Resources department or training division of Tata Motors directly to inquire about internship opportunities. The selection process is competitive, so it is recommended to apply well in advance and prepare a strong application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?