5th October 2015, 10:10 AM
devbose

How can I apply for 4 months training in Tata Motors Pune?

Hello SIR, I am student of b.tech mechanical final year from punjab technical university(jalandhar). I want to do four month training in tata motors pune. How can apply for this and give me full information about the training.

5th October 2015, 05:37 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for 4 months training in Tata Motors Pune?

To apply for the training in Tata Motors you should have a permission letter for the training of 4 months in written that you need the training of 4 months from tata motors and that should be signed by the principle of your college.

>> After it you have to submit to the representative or to the HR manager of the company after that if there will be any seat for the training purpose they will allow you for the training.

>> you have to learn each and everything carefully during your training because it just not a training it will enhance your practical knowledge. after you complete the training you have to make a report on it and make two copies one hard copy and another soft copy both you have to submit in your college and also need to represent yourself on the PowerPoint presentation on this report. Because the report is of 100 marks and that will be added to your final result.
29th December 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for 4 months training in Tata Motors Pune?

Sir I am doing diploma in tool and die making. And I want to join one year plant training. Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?