6th March 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir ,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year,
I want to do my six months Industrial
Training in Tata motor.
So please tell me the procedure for
applying for Industrial Training in Tata motor.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  7. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do training in TATA motors Hyderabad?
  14. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  17. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
7th March 2015, 11:12 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Procedure for applying internship in Tata Motors:

There is no online Provision for applying internship in Tata Motors. So applicant must contact or write a letter to the HR Department of the concerned branch in order to apply for training in the Tata Motors.

Applicant needs to fill the application form along with NOC from your HOD. If you get any recommendation from any employee of the Tata Motors it is easy to get internship in the Tata Motors.

http://www.tatamotors.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?