2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

dear sir,

I am 3rd year civil engineering btech student of nit srinagar ...i am interested for winter training in ntpc badarpur...can i get appropriate contact no. or any email id of ntpc badarpur for which i can think for positive response ???

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  3. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  4. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  5. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  7. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  8. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  12. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  13. How can I contact HR? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics engineering student
  14. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  15. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  16. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  17. Can I do my training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student from Jaipur
  18. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
7th July 2014, 09:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

You can definitely pursue winter training in NTPC, Badarpur. For that you need to contact the concerned branch, get the application form and know all the formalities to be completed for training course. Then you need to fill the application form and submit it to the concerned authority with NOC letter from your college and demand draft of training fees (if any).

The contact details of NTPC, Badarpur branch are given below.
Address -- Badarpur,New Delhi – 110 044
Telephone -- (STD-011) - 26902100
13th October 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

Dear sir, I am 3(semester) electrical engineering student in nit Srinagar I am interested in ntpc winter internship at 20 days. So any contact no .and required for internship at ntpc or any PSU company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?