10th February 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?

sir,
I am student of gyan vihar school of engg&tech. jaipur. so how can apply 3rd year trainning in ntpc.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  2. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  7. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  9. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  10. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  14. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  16. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
5th September 2012, 01:29 AM
shadab879

Default Re: How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?

It is nice oppurtunity to do a trainingfrom a reputed company. It gives you an edge over the other candidate.

You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for ECE students are:

BSNL

MTNL

TCS

ALL INDIA RADIO

BHEL

NTPC

INDIAN RAILWAYS

You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter fromthe Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate whichwill help you during the placement. Best of luck.
23rd September 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?

i want to now the procedure to apply summer training in ntpc and bsnl.
5th October 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 15 months Company secretary Management training in NTPC ?
3rd February 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

process for apply for training in ntpc singrauli
17th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am afsar ali i want to do training from NTPC .i am a student of b.tech 3rd year in mechanical.and also tell me what is the process of training in NTPC also how to apply the form for ntpc training .i live in Gopalganj(bihar).there is no family members working in NTPC so request you to plz help me in this field ......email.id : [email protected] (mob no.7207575918).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?