12th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's

Respected sir, I would like to draw your kind attention towards the fact regarding some information about winter training program in NTPC or any PSU's company.
I am a 3rd year Mechanical engg. student of Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad. I am very much interested in doing vocational training program this winter, please kindly respond me in this matter, I would be very grateful to you for this kind act.

18th May 2014, 11:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's

It is really nice to see that you want to utilize your winter vacations in pursuing vocational training in NTPC or other PSUs. You can definitely pursue winter vocational training and can enhance your knowledge. The PSUs usually announce or give advertisement about the training in their official training website. The advertisement is usually released in the month of October- November. So you need to keep in touch with their official website during that time.

If you do not come across any such advertisement or info, you can contact the concerned PSU from where you want to pursue vocational training and get info regarding the training and its requisites.
12th September 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's

I want to do winter internship training in BCCL Dhanbad. I am a student of (EI) 7th semester. Please tell me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?