14th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I do implant training as well as internship from ISRO?

How to apply entrance exam for getting into an internship? Can you people explain about those stuff? I am doing B.Tech industrial biotechnology 3rd year. I am interested in doing implant training as well as internship in ISRO. I am doing my B.Tech degree in ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai, 600025.

15th December 2017, 09:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do implant training as well as internship from ISRO?

You have to visit the official website of ISRO (https://www.isro.gov.in/careers) and fill up the online application form. Then the authorities will call you if they find you eligible for their organisation. After that you have to visit them with a NOC from your college and also you have to submit a resume. Now they will guide you accordingly to complete the selection process.
15th December 2017, 08:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do implant training as well as internship from ISRO?

There is not good scope in ISRO for candidates from Biotechnology stream. However, you can apply for internship in ISRO. You have to fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by ISRO to get internship from any laboratory of ISRO. You must have passed second year of graduation degree from any well recognized university/institute. You must not have any pending backlog. You have to submit your application through some reference of ISRO employee. Submit the application with resume including details of minor projects(if any). If the head of respective laboratory of ISRO approved your application, then you have to face a technical interview. After clearing the interview, you can start internship with ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?