31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?

Iam in 4th year mechanical..... I want to do implant training in Ashok Leyland .so i request you to give the nearest dates for joining implant training in Ashok Leyland? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  4. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  8. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  14. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  16. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  17. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2016, 12:44 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?

-- Ashok Leyland is an automobile manufacturing company.

-- First of all You have to prepare your academic resume.

-- Apply for NOC from your college.

-- Send your application to the HR of the company.

-- If they accept your application, then you have to send NOC to them.

-- After a technical interview, you can start your internship in Ashok Leyland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?