22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Internship after completing BDS?

Respected Sir, I want to do Internship after my BDS course. Right now I am doing BDS in Maulana Azad Institute Of Dental Sciences. Kindly let me know how I can do internship after my BDS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  2. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
  3. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  4. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  5. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  6. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  7. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  9. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  10. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  11. Can i do dental internship in other institute after completing BDS qualification?
  12. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  14. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  16. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?
  18. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?