27th September 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?

I am Gulshan, a 3rd semester mechanical student. I want to do internship in automobile service centre during January. Please list the automobile service centre where i can apply for internship. Also tell the procefure to apply. Am awaiting for the answer from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship for 1 month in January? I am currently in final year of B.E computer engineering
  2. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  3. Is there any companies available which provides internship for 1 month?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  6. List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical
  7. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in India?
  8. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship program in automobile sector in Madurai?
  13. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  14. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  16. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  17. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  18. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
6th December 2017, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?

First of all let me tell you, that there are lots of automobile service centres present in India. So, you have to tell the place or state where you want to do your training, then only I can provide you the exact details. However, to apply for training, you have to contact the respective automobile service centres at first. Then you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it with your resume to the HR department of the centre. Or you can also visit the admin department and they will guide you accordingly about the internship process. If they find you eligible then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?