31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?

Hello Sir,
I am the student of M.E.(Mechanical Design) in 2nd year now.
I want to do my Internship in CERN.
Kindly tell me that CERN is providing Internship?
If not then which Automobile MNC provide Internship?
I want to know about them.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  3. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  4. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  8. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  12. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  13. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  15. In which companies can I do internship while doing EIE 2nd year?
  16. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
30th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am the student of M.E.(Mechanical Design) in 2nd year now.
I want to do my Internship in CERN.
Kindly tell me that CERN is providing Internship?
If not then which Automobile MNC provide Internship?
I want to know about them.
No, CERN does not offer internship for the mechanical design student. CERN is the European organization for nuclear research.

List of multinational Automobile Industries:

1. Allied Metallurgical Products Private Limited, Plot 201/3,12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka,
Phone: 080 4117 1076

2. Fenfe Metallurgicals, 2, Survey No. 20-A, Uttarahalli,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka
Phone: 080 2561 1461

3. Southern Metallurgical Company, G-337, "GUNA" Building,, C.T.H. Road, Avadi,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu,
Phone: 094443 50002

4. HST Steels Private Limited, Plot No 40/A, I D A, Balanagar, Balanagar,
Hyderbad,
Phone: 040 2372 0174
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?