16th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?

I am a second year,ece student in ubdt college in davanagere.i would like to do my internship in bsnl in next vacation (summer).i donno anything..can u please brief me about the formalities and procedure for internship and also the place where they offer training in banglore.i dont know anybody there so please help me.

17th January 2016, 01:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a second year,ece student in ubdt college in davanagere.i would like to do my internship in bsnl in next vacation (summer).i donno anything..can u please brief me about the formalities and procedure for internship and also the place where they offer training in banglore.i dont know anybody there so please help me.
It is good that you are interested to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL. Those who interested to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL must satisfy the eligibility and necessary formalities below:

Eligibility

- The applicant must complete Engineering courses in Electrical and Electronics (EE), Instrumentation Engineering (EI), Civil Engineering, Telecommunication, CSE/IT Engineering from a recognized university.

- The applicant must score good marks at Bachelor Degree.

How to Apply

- The applicant can download the application form from the official website of BSNL.

Following Documents are Mandatory for Summer Internship in BSNL:

- The applicant must submit the acceptance Letter from the respective Institution.
- The applicant submit a photocopy of identity card, which is issued by the University/Institute
- Recent passport size Photo.

Official website - www.bsnl.co.in/
2nd May 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?

Can you please give me a brief description about the internship in your company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?