5th February 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE

Sir , i am studying B.tech (ECE) 3 rd year i want to do internship in communication sector like BSNL .The period of internship is 4 weeks to 3 months .Please give list of opportunities offering internship.

30th January 2017, 09:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited offers 4 week to 6 weeks internship to Electronics and Communication candidates. The fees for internship for 4-6 weeks is around Rs 6000 to Rs 7000.

Admission to internship is given on first cum first serve basis. There are limited seats for summer and winter internship. You can get more details about this at Summer Training .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship? 9 31st May 2023 10:41 PM
Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship? 1 21st May 2015 12:05 PM
Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? 23 10th October 2014 07:40 AM
After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope? 14 6th July 2014 10:20 PM
In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience? 5 20th June 2014 11:52 AM