28th January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Infosys if placements are over?

I am currently doing my M. COM. I intend to do my intern ship in the department of finance . since the placements are already over how do I do my intern-ship in INFOSYS. please help me

7th February 2014, 11:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do internship in Infosys if placements are over?

The current openings in Infosys is for the domain of Project databased in the year 2014-2015.So in this internship,the candidates need to work on the dynamic projects.Those projects are basically ranging from the Application development to Business Consulting in Practical training.So these course basically includes the Education and Research.

Also the core areas which includes the Enterprise solutions,Corporate planning,Technology labs,and Software engineering and more.So Infosys every years takes as part of its internship and then allocate the Interns to the particular projects.Since Infosys is an IT Consulting and Software solutions,there may be of so many projects with in their hands to work on.

To be eligible for doing Internship at Infosys,the basic minimum educational qualification is needed.The educational qualifications needed are Bachelor’s Degree,Master’s Degree,Masters in Business Administration,and or Ph.D. Basically Infosys invites applications from the good academic institutions.For this generally undergraduate,Graduate and Ph.D candidates can apply.

There is a good time schedule flexibility,and there is are many number of projects.So unlimited number of proects one can find at infosys.You can discover,Archieve new and latest things.Generally the Internship duration is about 8 to 24 weeks.

Through the Internship,candidates not only get experience in the information technology.But also you may gain good and global exposure by working in the Multi-Cultural environment.So with in this Internship period,the candidates will receive a monthly stipend.Some times Infosys also provides the accommodation in a fully furnished apartment to the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?