8th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Tripta Mittal

What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?

Hello...
I am Tripta Mittal pursuing B.tech,Now i am in 3rd year.I want to do my internship either in Wipro,Infosys or in Tcs.
What should i have to do...??
Please suggest me as soon as possible.
My e-mail id is :

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  9. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
23rd February 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?

sir,i am ankit awasthi,pursuing b.tech and i am in 2nd year (ece). what should i do to take internship in syntel..
22nd March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am rahul bhardwaj pursuing b.tech. i am in 4th year and having my training in software networking. what should i have to do for intership in infosys
13th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,im pursuing mca final yr , i scored above 60% in 10th,12th but in UG i done b.sc(physics) got 59% whether im eligible to attend the oncampus.I want to placed any mnc companies cts,wipro,infosys,hcl whether i eligible to attend the campus....
18th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to enter into MNC company's?
22nd June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

am doing mba hr in iipm B school.wish to do internship in wipro,tcs or any mnc company
2nd September 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take summer internship in the top most companies like IBM,Wipro, TCS, CTS etc. Please help me. I am doing my btech 3rd yr from AEIE department. Please send me the reply in my mail id ie. [email protected]
21st January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

gud evening sir
ma name is avani and am persuing ma btch 3rd year so i need to apply for internship will u please help me in this matter .
please mail to dis email id ([email protected])
8th April 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, am pursuing my 4th year in IT. i would like to do an internship in infosys, wipro or cognizant. please help me wat is the procedure to take internship and how. please send reply to my mail -id [email protected]
25th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MBIS at ANU Australia and wish to do summer internship at TCS, Capgemini, Wipro. India/ Australia Pl. tell me howto go about it on [email protected]
7th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir me pursuing my mca 5th semister,i wish to do an internship in TCS,Wipro,HCL,Infosys,IBM etc please reply to my mail id [email protected]
27th September 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir now i am pursuing mca 5th semister ,i would like do ipt TCS,cognizant,Wipro,HCL,Infosys,IBM,etc.so please reply me [email protected]
7th October 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am sakshi and am pursuing mca 5th semester with good pace ,i would like do intership in 6th semester.... soo plzz let me know what should I do to complete my internship from TCS,Wipro,Infosys,IBM,syntel etc .so please reply me [email protected]
31st October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
I am pursuing my 4th year in IT. i would like to do an internship in infosys, wipro or cognizant. please help me wat is the procedure to take internship and how. please send reply to my id :[email protected]
11th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hi!sir,
I am pursuing 4th year B.Tech in E.C.E.I would like to do intenship in wipro i.e during the month of february in 2014.Please tell me the details how to take intenship and procedure involve in it.please mail me.email id:[email protected]
2nd January 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m pursuing 3rd year B.E IN EnTC I would like to do internship in wipro,TCS,HCL,Infosys in the month of june in 2014...plz give me the details of the procedure involved in it...please mail me: [email protected]
2nd February 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is manas sapra i am pursuing b.tech 3rd sem from cs branch and i want to do summer training from infosys or wipro or tcs .how i apply for internship???? please suggest me my email id is: [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i am b.tech student of 3rd year.. i want to know that how can I get a chance to do internship in infosys
10th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i am b.tech student of 3rd year.. i want to know that how can I get a chance to do internship in infosys,Wipro,IBM.mi id is sonamsupriya65
2gmail.com
19th February 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am student of 2nd sem mtech..i want to do internship for 3months... how can i get chance to join internship in wipro tcs infosys please suggest my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?