21st August 2016, 12:32 PM
subbu subbarao

How to do Project on Irrigation while studying in final year of Civil Engineering?

Hello sir/ madam. I am studying in final year of Civil Engineering. I want to do a project on Irrigation. So please give me the details how can I do it along with my studies?

24th August 2016, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Project on Irrigation while studying in final year of Civil Engineering?

You need to take permission from the college if you want to do an industrial project at any company. After getting the permission you can contact the companies directly for the said project.

Most of the companies allow you to do your project if you have permission from college head and some institutions even provide at a nominal fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?