26th January 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in HAL?

Sir/Mam,

I'M pursuing b.tech in aeronautical engg I'm in 2nd year I want to take summer internship in Hal sunabeda. So I want to know the procedure for appling in Hal for internship. Sir I will be highly obliged to u if u help me in this matter.

26th January 2015, 05:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in HAL?

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) offers Summer Internship Program.

* First You have to Send a Request Letter along with your C.V. according to the HAL Company Requirement.

* If the Candidate got Selected the Company will send the Acknowledgement Letter and get it signed by the Head of the Institution and Obtain a No Objection Letter From your College.

* You can contact HAL Office at this Address :

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Engine Division - Koraput
P.O. Sunabeda - 763 002
District Koraput (Orissa)
India.

Telephone : +91 06853 - 220200
Fax : +91 6853 - 220004/220217
6th February 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
My name is jay I am 2nd yr student of mechanical engineering at diploma . I am studying in government polytechnic pratapgarh. I want do summer training in hal . how I apply in hal??????
20th February 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am rupesh pandit and i am student of 2nd year in mechanical branch . i want to do summer inernship in HAL koraput. can i do this if possible then please tell me the procedure.
5th May 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I SUNJEEB K. CHOUDHURY STUDENT OF ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU,A STUDENT OF B.TECH IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING. I HAVE COMPLETED 6TH SEMI STAR
SUCCESSFULLY. NOW OUR UNIVERSITY TELLS US FOR INTERNSHIP. I WANT TO DO IT AT HAL, SUNABEDA,BECAUSE MY NATIVE IS t odisha, cuttack. Kindly advise me properly what I can do. my telephone no is 9437448880. and my mail id is [email protected].
15th October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I Anitha Y of R.V.College of Engineering is pursuing my final year engineering in Electronics and Communication.I want to do my internship in HAL, Bangalore.So, please guide me through the procedure for the same .
3rd May 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am David Lima studying MBA 1st year in Karunya school of management. I want to do internship. Can you please guide me with the procedure??
6th February 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is virupaksha I completed diploma EEE and now I am pursuing B.TECH final year. My percentage is below 60 can I apply for internship in HAL , if possible please tel me the procedure for applying internship .
Thank-you
[email protected]
7th July 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir My name Is RAHAT QAMAR And I m Pursing BTech 2nd Year In Electrical Electronic Engineering (EEE)
How Can I Join Summer Training In HAL
15th July 2019, 07:16 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Candidate have to Send a Request Letter along with your C.V. according to the HAL Company Requirement.

If Candidate got Selected the Company will send the Acknowledgement Letter and get it signed by the Head of the Institution and Obtain a No Objection Letter From your College.

Contact HAL Office at this Address :

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Engine Division - Koraput
P.O. Sunabeda - 763 002
District Koraput (Orissa)
India.
28th February 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Guru sisa and I pursuing b.tech 2nd year in civil engineering. How can join summer internship training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?