6th January 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?

Hello
im ANJAPPA.R. student of b.e. automobile
engineering in DAYANANDA SAGAR
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING 2nd year.
how did i applay for summer internshi programe in hal.
is their any test or any minimum requirments for this

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  2. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  4. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  11. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  12. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  13. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  18. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
24th October 2017, 11:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?

In order to apply for internship in HAL, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course and should not have any pending backlogs. You should not have long educational gaps and should have good knowledge regarding your subjects.

You have to write an application and mention all the details of your training. Then prepare a resume and send it with the application to the HOD of HAL. They will ask you to submit a NOC from your college if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.
28th February 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?

Sir/Madam, I am doing B.E.(aerospace Engineering)
and now during the summer vacation I would
like to go for the Internship. Kindly tell me the
procedure for applying in HAL for Internship in Summer.how to contact
Thank you!
17th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, can a foreigner students who are studying in INDIA do a projectwork in HAL?
if yes then kindly mention the required document to be submit.
thank you!
27th September 2021, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what i have to do for internship in automobile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?