19th November 2021, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get industrial internship in BPharma 3rd year? Does every company offer internship?

Sir/Mam , I am currently pursuing my graduation in b.pharmacy(3rd year) from ASBAJSM College of Pharmacy , Bela, Punjab. I want to do internship in industries for improving my practical knowledge but I am very confuse about how to apply for it , in which companies I should apply ? Does every company offer internship or we have to approach them ? Please help me out .

23rd November 2021, 04:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get industrial internship in BPharma 3rd year? Does every company offer internship?

You can search for internship in an internshala .
It's the best recruitment firm for interns .
M.R job is good at the initial level as it helps you to gain much more knowledge and experience.

One can either search at medical store , where one can get information about how one can use for a degree certificate after gaining a drug licence at your state.
Or you can send email to the head of department of the company you are interested to work with.
Reference also pay an important role in circulation of CV.
23rd November 2021, 07:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to get industrial internship in BPharma 3rd year? Does every company offer internship?

How to get industrial internship in BPharma 3rd year? Does every company offer internship?

You can get industrial internship through the internship cell of your college. You can also get internship on LinkedIn, letsintern.com, etc.

You must be pursuing a graduation to be eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?