28th July 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship at L&T Mysore?

I want to do internship at L & T mysore and I even have permission letter from HOD... just tell me how to contact them?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Mysore for short term internship in Electronics & Communication?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  3. How to do internship as part time after pursuing B.E in Information Science Stream in Mysore?
  4. Salary during internship in Infosys at Mysore campus?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  10. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  12. From where can i get permission letter for doing Internship at L&T Mysore? -- [New]
  13. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  14. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Construction and Irrigation companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Mysore?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. List of best CBSE schools to get admission for 11th in Mysore?
  18. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
29th July 2015, 11:08 AM
reconnect

Default Re: How to get internship at L&T Mysore?

For this you have to go to the L&T mysore office.Take the application form from the training head of that company.If you know some one there then you can easily get the training from L&T mysore.Fill the application form and submit it there along with the documents and training letter.
29th July 2015, 12:07 PM
pointer01

For getting the training in L&T company you need the reference person who is working in that company.With the help of reference person you can only get training in L&T mysore.After that take the application form from there for getting training.And submit it with the documents and training letter.You have also have to submit the registration fees at the time of registration.
8th August 2015, 07:40 PM
raveena saldana

Is the only way to get the internship is only if u have a reference person working out there???
10th August 2015, 10:55 AM
Limited10
Member+

For getting internship in L&T Mysore you need to-

1-Go through the L&T training office.
2-Take the registration form and submit it with details.
3-At the time of submission of registration from you have to give your hard copy of your Bio-data .
4-Bio-data should me made in proper manner in order to mention your previous projects.

Then they will short list the name of the candidate who where selected for giving interview and when you qualify interview then you will selected for the internship.
14th September 2021, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm now final year student o done only miniproject ..can I get internship in l&T
29th November 2021, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir as I need internship in the month of April and may ? do I get and how can I approach u?
18th December 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

U gave an opportunity for diploma students for 3mnths internship ?
14th January 2023, 05:11 PM
Ar_pit

Hiring engineers and senior engineers with 3-8 years of experience.

Software Stream
job Code: MYS/SW*
C#/ASP.Net with Winforms, RDBMS, nUnit
Core java, Hibernate, RDBMS and Junit
JavaScript, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS, SPA (Single Page Apps), Responsive UI,]avaScript Unit testing frameworks and BDD Testing

Exposure in Azure Devops, Git, SVN, JIRA, J2ee, Spring Boots, Struts, NoSQL, Scalable, High Performance, REST API, Front End Technologies, AGILE desirable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?