4th April 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am in B.E.(ECE) 2nd year. I want to know
how to start an Internship. What are the criteria of doing it?
What are the companies in Mysore that I can try?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
14th April 2015, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for Internship :-

- First of all, analyze your interest, your strengths and accomplishment till now.
- Decide 2-3 areas in which you want to do internship.
- Then you need to do a research on the internet to find out companies in Mysore who offer internship opportunity and their eligibility criteria.
- On finding suitable companies, apply in them through the specified instructions. Otherwise contact them via email and get to know details of their internship opportunities.
- You can also take help of the internship portals like http://letsintern.com, http://www.twenty19.com/ to seek various internship opportunities.
15th April 2015, 11:14 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for the internship:

1. First up all I congrats you for choosing the internship in your 2nd year of studies.
2. First, you need to select the companies for giving internship for your studies.
3.After that, choose any one of the areas for doing the internship in the selected company. Finally need to contact the HR of the company and ask her for full information about internships.
you need to submit the following documents during the internship:
1. Bonafied certificate.
2. Candidate resume.
3. If necessary Draft demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?