11th October 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

Hello Sir,

I am an M.Tech student pursuing 2nd year in COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING as a specialization from a reputed college under JNTU-K. I would like to do an internship project from a reputed IT company. The duration of my project is 1 year. I would like to do my project either from Hyderabad or Bangalore. I would be glad if the same company would recruit me based on my project performance in the project work. so kindly help me to know How to get an internship in software companies..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  2. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  4. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  5. How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science?
  6. Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get internship for a month in Chennai software companies while doing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  12. Procedure to apply for an internship in IIT's or NIT's or any other companies?
  13. How can i get summer internship in Software companies?
  14. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  15. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  16. List of companies to do internship while pursuing M.Tech 2nd year?
  17. List of Software companies offering 1 month Internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) 1st year student in Chennai?
  18. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
14th October 2016, 09:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

Almost all the software companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?