11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?

I am 2nd year I.T student (B.tech) of a private collage and i want to do internship in any company.how can I find this? please help me to sort out. What is the minimum criteria required? Is the students doing college in private allowed to apply for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E?
  12. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  13. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  14. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  18. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
11th October 2016, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 2nd year I.T student (B.tech) of a private collage and i want to do internship in any company.how can I find this? please help me to sort out. What is the minimum criteria required? Is the students doing college in private allowed to apply for the internship?
Yes, you are eligible for internship.

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.

You can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
11th October 2016, 03:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?

Yes, students from private college are allowed to apply for internship in different companies. Being a B.Tech 2nd year student you can apply for internship but, some companies prefer candidates who are pursuing 3rd year.

Most of the companies have tie ups with colleges, so you can find the companies for internship from your college itself.

Eligibility criteria to apply for internship:

> You should have completed your 2nd year or above of your degree course.

> You should be pursuing your degree from a recognized college/university.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> Having some extra qualification will be an added advantage.

> Good communication skills with good behavior is must.

> You must score well however, some companies does not requires for high percentage.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility eligibility criteria then you can start applying for internship in various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?