25th February 2023, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in top 10 technical Textile companies? How to approach and what are the companies?

I am a BTech 3rd year student from OU. I want 2 months minimum summer internship in top 10 technical Textile companies...! How to approach and what are the companies?

26th February 2023, 07:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in top 10 technical Textile companies? How to approach and what are the companies?

How to get internship in top 10 technical Textile companies? How to approach and what are the companies?

Identify Your Top 10–20 Companies. You won't find an internship at the first company you ask.
Find the Right Hiring Managers with LinkedIn.
Go With Smaller Companies.
Ask for an Internship.
If They Say “No,” Ask Again.
Ask for an Informational Interview.
Ask for Other Names.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?