19th January 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?

I have done 12th and after that I did Diploma in textile technology. I also have experience of 9 years in the field of textile industry. So I want to know if i am eligible for studying post graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  2. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  3. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  4. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  5. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  6. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  7. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  8. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  11. Post graduation in Textile after graduation in Arts?
  12. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  13. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  14. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  15. How to join Foreign Embassy in India after doing 2 years PG diploma in International Business Management, 5 years sales and administration experience in Textile and Finance?
  16. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  17. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
20th January 2016, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th and after that I did Diploma in textile technology. I also have experience of 9 years in the field of textile industry. So I want to know if i am eligible for studying post graduation course?
You have completed in Diploma in Textile Technology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Textile Technology from a recognized university are eligible for Post Graduation degree in Textile Technology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?