14th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is Arvind Textile Industry a Private Company? How can I apply for a job in Arvind Textile Industry after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I am about to complete the course. I want to know is Arvind Textile Industry a Private Company? How can I apply for a job in Arvind Textile Industry after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What post will be offered to me? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship in top Textile companies like Reliance, Arvind and Raymond?
  2. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  3. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  4. Which field will be suitable for me, if I am not interested in maintenance engineer job in textile industry?
  5. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  6. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  9. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  10. Where and which post should I try for Government job in Textile Industry after completing M.Sc in Clothing and Textile and having experience of 2 years as a Fashion design faculty?
  11. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  12. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  13. Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?
  14. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  15. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  16. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  17. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  18. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?