7th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?

I m doing engineering(6th semester Electrical and Electronics), I want work as an intern in any core company. Can you help me out to get any internships in Bangalore?
Hope you will respond me..

25th February 2014, 09:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?

Job as well as internships are very hard to get in the core companies. Internships are tougher to get than jobs in core companies. This is because there are very very limited opportunities and whatever opportunities are available, most of them are reserved for good institute candidates. In order to get internship in core companies, you need to have any of the following :-

- You can get internship easily if you have good contact with any high posted employee of that company especially in the HR department.
- You belong to a reputed institute like IIT or NIT.

You need to write to the HR for internship opportunity in the concerned company with a reference of an person who should either be famous or high posted employee in that company.
2nd November 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?

I'm doing engineering(6th semester Electrical and Electronics), I want work as an intern in any core company. Can you help me out to get any internships in Bangalore?
Hope you will respond me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?