17th March 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors

I AM A STUDENT OF 2ND YEAR COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING (RAIPUR), I WANT TO DO SUMMER VOCATIONAL TRAINING FROM TATA MOTORS (JAMSHEDPUR), PLEASE FURNISH DETAILS.

MY EMAIL ID - [email protected]

18th January 2018, 10:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors

Visit the official website of Tata Motors (http://www.tatamotors.com/) and fill up the online application form. Then you have to write a cover letter mentioning the area of your training. Now you have to send the letter with your resume to the respective branch of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted, then you have to send a NOC from your college back to the company and wait for their further instructions which you have to follow in order to start your training.

Address: Tata Motors, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831010, Phone: 0657 669 3000
3rd November 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors

I am 2nd year student of nit durgapur how can i apply for electrical department,how can i apply for summer vocational training in jindal plant raigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?