21st February 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year?

How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year? List of companies which I can try for the same? What would be the minimum qualification asked in the companies for getting the internship? Do I need to prepare for interviews or so? Can someone over here give me the correct information for this? Thanks.

21st February 2015, 07:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year?

Procedure to Get one Month Internship:

To get one month internship in private institution and government organization first you need to contact with them. If they agree then you need write an application top your institution to issue an training letter.

List of Companies offering internship:

1. TCS
2. BSNL
3. WIPRO LIMITED
4. Tech Mahindra
5. HCL Technology

Minimum qualification for the B.Tech student for getting an internship is he/she must be completed 2nd year. Because he/she should contain minimum knowledge on his core subjects. There is no special interview for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?