5th August 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?

Hello,
I know nothing about internship which i'll have to do after my 3rd year gets completed. I am doing btech from cse. Please tell me some reputed company names and the procedure to get internship there.
Thanks

11th August 2014, 12:57 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?

Getting internships right after 3rd year is bit difficult since most of the companies were ready to do before or not ready now to spend there time training a new trainee and get the work done for just 6 months time rather recruit them as fresh candidates and get more work done.

Yet there are companies who are ready to provide the internships still. Some of them based on software which will be apt for Computer Science student is as follows,

-> Coingeit - Java Developers - CLICK HERE!!

-> SAP Labs - Software Design and Development - CLICK HERE!!

-> IBM - Student Internship - CLICK HERE!!

-> Prime Technologies - Student Internship - CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?