26th October 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?

I am in third year of BE Aeronautical Engineering from Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore. I want to get training from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. How can I do it?

28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?

To get training in Aerospace Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, you should have to contact the respective companies regarding the internship details. If you are interested in the internship after knowing the details then, you need to submit the NOC from your respective college department HOD to the respective company for doing Internship in Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?