16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can an Aeronautical Engineer join Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for research?

I am Aeronautical Engineering student and currently in Hyderabad. I want to do research from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Please tell me how to join HAL for research?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being in 2nd year B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get internship programme in Aeronautical Engineering from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  3. Internship in Hindustan aeronautics limited being a 3rd year B.E in Aeronautical engineering student?
  4. How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  5. How to get a job in Hindustan Aeronautics?
  6. Does the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Kanpur provide training for CSE students? How to join the company?
  7. How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?
  8. Criteria to do internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik?
  9. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
  10. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?
  11. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  12. What is required for Vocational Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  13. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  15. How to get into Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? What is the recruitment process?
  16. Procedure and details for training in HAL?
  17. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
16th January 2018, 11:17 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: How can an Aeronautical Engineer join Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for research?

In order to get admission in HAL for research work, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria, kindly have a look at it:

> Candidate's age must not be above 28 years at the time of applying.

> Candidate should have a 4 year full time degree in B.Tech(Aeronautical) from a recognized university.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 65%(general and OBC) and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates, etc.

Selection is however based on Online Test and interviews. Online tests consists of 3 parts, comprising of MCQs. Time duration for the exam is 2.5 hours
17th January 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can an Aeronautical Engineer join Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Aeronautical Engineering student and currently in Hyderabad. I want to do research from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Please tell me how to join HAL for research?

It is not possible to join in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited directly for research. Interested candidates can do research in various colleges or universities after completion of a master’s degree with at least 55% marks. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a company and it can recruit candidates for various posts. Candidates can find the jobs available in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in the career page (website). Being an aeronautical engineer, the aspirant can apply for various jobs in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?