30th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get trainings from companies like HPCL, IOCL etc. if am doing 2nd year chemical engineering?

I am astudent of 2nd uear chemical engg. And iwant to training in compnies like hpcl iocl etc. So what is the process for training? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Can I get job in IOCL, HPCL and BPCL being a Diploma holder in Chemical Technology?
  5. Previous year papers for SAIL, HPCL, OIL and IOCL exams?
  6. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  7. Procedure and criteria to do training either from IOCL or BPCL?
  8. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  9. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  11. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Companies providing in-plant training in chemical engineering?
  13. How can I get job in IOCL, ONGC or HPCL after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  17. Question papers of HPCL for officer training for chemical engineering
  18. Cutoff rank required for selection in IOCL in GATE-Chemical Engineering?
13th December 2017, 10:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get trainings from companies like HPCL, IOCL etc. if am doing 2nd year chemical engineering?

In order to get internship in these companies, first of all you have to prepare a cover letter in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Now you have to send the letter with your resume and a NOC from your college to the HOD of the respective branch of the company. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. After getting reply from them you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?