25th July 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?

Hello Sir, I Have Completed B.Com and I Want to ask u about the SAP course. I want to know the duration & fees of SAP course and its eligibility criteria. I also want to know the benefits of SAP after doing the course. How it would help me in my career?

28th July 2016, 12:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?

In order to be eligible for SAP course, a candidate must have completed his/her graduation in B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech or any Masters degree.

The course fee for SAP may vary from Institute to Institute, but generally the fee structure is such in between 30k to 1L.

SAP course is one of the most importan course for anyone eligible to opt for and one can be assured of a great career ahead after completion of the course. SAP deals with;

> Designing Imput Screens.

> Creating Warehouse of Information.

> Essential Programming skills, etc.

All the above domain knowledge is used to run a business smoothly and te one with the above mentioned knowledge is priced high.

Below, however I have attached a file regarding the SAP details, if I have missed out any, kindly download the attachment and get the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAP details.pdf(197.7 KB, 60 views)
13th August 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?

Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?