6th April 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Alliance Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Startups Club Services Private Limited for Alliance Management Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

11th April 2019, 11:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Alliance Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Startups Club Services Private Limited offers stipend between Rs. 12,000 - 15,000 per month for Alliance Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited. After completion of Internship, interns can receive Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc. Last date to apply for that Internship was 19 January 2019. There were only one position available for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited.
20th April 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Alliance Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Hello Dear,

You can expect a stipend of Rs.12000 to Rs.15000 Per Month as an Alliance Management intern in Startups Club Services Private Limited.

Duration of Alliance Management intern in Startups Club Services Private Limited is 6 Months.

You can visit the following website for more information :-

http://www.startupsclub.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?