6th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Alliance Management Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

11th April 2019, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Candidates having relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates with proficiency in English language (spoken and written both) are preferred for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates from Bangalore city are eligible to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?