2nd March 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

10th March 2019, 10:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

At present, there are no Corporate Communications internship positions available in Nielsen India. Nielsen India offered a stipend of around Rs 5,000 per month for the Corporate Communications internship last time. Duration of the Corporate Communication internship in Nielsen India was 6 months. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and from Mumbai were preferred for the Corporate Communication internship in Nielsen India. Candidates have to check the notification for exact details on the stipend.
25th May 2021, 05:07 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India?

Stipend is offered to Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India is 4,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Corporate Communications Interns in Nielsen India is 12 April 2018.

Visit:-- (https://www.nielsen.com/in/en/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:20 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Corporate Communications interns in Nielsen, India

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?