1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security and Infrastructure Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 07:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security and Infrastructure Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

ZenShanti offers 6 months duration of Cyber Security And Infrastructure internship. Interns are offered around Rs. 8000/- to 16,000/- per month by ZenShanti based on performance in the interview. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates with skilled in Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Database Management System (DBMS) are preferred for this internship.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19 January 2019.
Positions available for internship is only 2.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Remove *
7th January 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security and Infrastructure Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

ZenShanti, Pune offers around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as a stipend for the Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship. ZenShanti, Pune offers the Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship for the 6 month period. ZenShanti, Pune provides two Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship positions. Applicants with skills in Linux, Cloud Computing, WordPress, Shell Scripting and DBMS can apply for the Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti, Pune.
30th August 2021, 01:37 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month offered to Cyber Security and Infrastructure Interns in ZenShanti ,Pune

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?