18th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Design And Documentation Internship in Teach For India-Chennai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

20th July 2019, 04:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai?

The stipend which is offered in Design And Documentation Internship in Teach For India-Chennai is around Rs.4000 per month for the 2 month duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.teachforindia.org
20th July 2019, 06:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai?

The candidates selected for Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai will get stipend of Rs.4,000 per month

The duration of Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.teachforindia.org)
20th July 2019, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Teach For India-Chennai does offer Design And Documentation Internship for duration of 2 months. For this internship, selected candidates can get a minimum assured stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per month.
To apply for Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai, aspirant should be current engineering student/Computer science student or graduate.
15th August 2021, 07:15 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to Design And Documentation interns in Teach For India- Chennai

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?