18th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Design And Documentation Internship which is offering by Teach For India-Chennai. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

20th July 2019, 04:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

The procedure to apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.teachforindia.org by clicking on career option and select the position for which you want to apply.
20th July 2019, 06:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

The candidates willing to apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign

For more information visit on (http://www.teachforindia.org)
24th July 2021, 12:03 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

For more information visit this website http://www.techforindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?